can't open a file, 8009:16404

omshanti123

Nov 17, 2015, 1:31:06 AM11/17/15
iam using pagemaker 6.5, in windows xp
single system. i have no backup. its lengthy document. i typed for a month. plz help me how to resolve this problem. i changed extentions .pmd, or p6, p5 but not opened. i place the copy eventhough not opened. i tried to open a file in another single system. plz tell me the solution

sikdero...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2019, 5:29:23 AM10/10/19

sikdero...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2019, 5:30:34 AM10/10/19
On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 12:01:06 PM UTC+5:30, omshanti123 wrote:
> iam using pagemaker 6.5, in windows xp
> single system. i have no backup. its lengthy document. i typed for a month. plz help me how to resolve this problem. i changed extentions .pmd, or p6, p5 but not opened. i place the copy eventhough not opened. i tried to open a file in another single system. plz tell me the solution

Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 2:45 pm

sikdero...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2019, 5:33:07 AM10/10/19

Tony Hirtenstein

Oct 10, 2019, 11:28:59 AM10/10/19
; > iam using pagemaker 6.5, in windows xp
; > single system. i have no backup. its lengthy document. i typed for a month. plz help me how to resolve this problem. i changed extentions .pmd, or p6, p5 but not opened. i place the copy eventhough not opened. i tried to open a file in another single system. plz tell me the solution

What is the original name of the file and what are you using to open it?
I believe that it should end in .p65, but it is some years since I moved to
InDesign from Pagemaker.

Pagemaker files should be capable of being opened, or placed, in
InDesign.

--

West Oxfordshire ******************* <to...@highlands.cix.co.uk>