Pagemaker 7.0 Printing Page Size

ujb...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2008, 6:10:23 AM9/15/08
In Pagemaker 7.0 after using buid booklet and printing in A4, there is
extra space in right margin than the one specified by me in the
beginning. So, the back page printing is not aligned with the previous
page. Please help. - P. Mic.

Dick Margulis

Sep 15, 2008, 6:35:25 AM9/15/08

Please answer the following questions, as this will help us help you:

1. How much extra margin is there?

2. Are you measuring on-screen or are you measuring on paper that you
printed from your desktop printer?

3. In the Build Booklet dialog, do you have the creep box checked?

4. If so, what value is set for creep?

pmic

Feb 11, 2014, 11:37:42 AM2/11/14
About 1 cms maegin is extra.
I am measuring on paper.
I haven't checked the creep box.
My A4 Paper size in Chennai, India is 8.25" x 11 5/8".
Please tell me the figures for document set up.
Kindly reply to pmn...@gmail.com
Thanks. - PMic