Creating a turning page.

Blake Porter

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

I need to create an animated book, complete w/ turning pages.
I would very much enjoy how others might approach this challenge. I've
played w/ Carl Jaspers Hoffman methods using Spline Patches, w/ so so
results.
If anyone has had success creating an animated book. Myself, and others
would like to hear how you handled the challenge!

Blake Porter
Bp Studios

Chris Golchert

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

Blake Porter (pa...@earth.execpc.com) wrote:

: I need to create an animated book, complete w/ turning pages.

use bones...anything else would prob. look funny....

unless you made a lot of morph targets.

zmc...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2012, 4:33:29 AM8/27/12
On Friday, April 26, 1996 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Blake Porter wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to create an animated book, complete w/ turning pages.
> I would very much enjoy how others might approach this challenge. I've
> played w/ Carl Jaspers Hoffman methods using Spline Patches, w/ so so
> results.
> If anyone has had success creating an animated book. Myself, and others
> would like to hear how you handled the challenge!
>
> Blake Porter
> Bp Studios

Hi, Porter,

I'm using the tool for making animatied page turning book: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/