Making 2-dimensional flowline/flowfield and streamline representations of flows

NewKiddie

Apr 18, 2005, 4:24:37 PM4/18/05
I have some data that takes the form of a list of horizontal velocity
values in a 10 row by 100 column 'list' (that is, it takes the
following form, with the associated velocity values in the third
column:

1 1
1 2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1 10
2 1
.
.
.
99
100 1
100 .
100 .
100 .
100
100
100
100 .
100 .
100 10 )

(Yes, I was aware of the wasted space before I started typing...)
Anyhow - if the velocity information that I have is in the third column
- are there any IRIS modules that would help me create vector and/or
streamline flow diagrams for this?

Thanks for any response,
gagga