Multiplot box sizes

Dieter Britz

Aug 20, 2021, 9:20:03 AM8/20/21
I have a multiplot layout 1, 2 and the two boxes have different
y-ranges. How do I ensure that the boxes have equal heights?

--
Dieter Britz

Jörg Buchholz

Sep 2, 2021, 2:00:09 AM9/2/21
On 20.08.2021 15:20, Dieter Britz wrote:
> I have a multiplot layout 1, 2 and the two boxes have different
> y-ranges. How do I ensure that the boxes have equal heights?

The heights don't depend at the y-ranges.

Dale

Sep 2, 2021, 12:05:10 PM9/2/21
On 8/20/2021 9:20 AM, Dieter Britz wrote:
> I have a multiplot layout 1, 2 and the two boxes have different
> y-ranges. How do I ensure that the boxes have equal heights?

This might be related

https://github.com/dalekellytoo/gnuplot-cube

--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/