Remove ytics from y2axis

duzh...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2007, 12:28:50 AM12/29/07
Dear All:

I am using 4.2.

I am using two y axises.

I find ytics are also displayed on the right y axis. How to remove it
since it confusing. ytics and y2tics are mixed together.

set yrange[0:1]
set y2range[0:0.0012]

set ytics 0.2
set y2tics 0.0004

Du

Hans-Bernhard Bröker

Dec 29, 2007, 1:49:25 PM12/29/07

> I am using two y axises.
>
> I find ytics are also displayed on the right y axis. How to remove it
> since it confusing. ytics and y2tics are mixed together.

How hard could it be to guess that "help ytics" would be the place to
look for this information? That points you directly to "help xtics",
which has this to say:

mirror tells gnuplot to put unlabelled tics at the same positions on the
opposite border. nomirror does what you think it does.

TonyKDelossantos

Jan 5, 2008, 6:34:11 PM1/5/08
yo hans,

you so diligently answer the questions here. can i buy you a beer?

tony

tonis...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 10:59:59 PM2/25/18
It works: