How to Recover Files and Photos from SanDisk USB Drive?

tenor share

Jun 7, 2011, 4:56:19 AM6/7/11
SanDisk USB flash drive is widely used for its excellent quality. It
gives customers all the power and performance you need to transfer,
store and share pictures, tunes and data with easy. Some uses of
SanDisk USB flash drive can be concluded in the following aspects:
personal data transport, secure storage of data, application and
software files, application carriers, computer forensics and law
enforcement, backup, etc. Compared with other storage devices like
floppy disk, USB carries various advantages for Small size,
lightweight, rewriteable and removable. Therefore, it becomes a
necessary among business man and students.

However, Data loss often happens on USB flash drive as well. Some of
them are caused by the products of USB, others due to the false
operation of it. Here are some typical reasons that cause data loss:

1. Windows system asks you to format USB drive and you accidently
press “Format”;
2. Mistakenly or carelessly delete files from USB flash drive and
cannot find them in the recycle bin or trash bin;
3. The drive was attacked by virus and files get hidden or deleted;
4. Not properly remove the USB drive from computer when the data was
still transferring;
5. The file system of USB drive was displayed as raw;
7. Hardware malfunction

It is really frustrated if you find crucial documents, previous
pictures or applications lost. Are there any methods to get them back?
Data loss caused by hardware malfunction will be very hard to restore.
You have to ask the help of professional technician. For other cases,
you can rely on some USB flash drive data recovery program to help
you. Once loss data, you should stop using USB any more in case the
data was overwritten. There we recommend you Card Data Recovery to
help you rescue USB flash drive data.
Step1. Download Card Data Recovery, save it to your computer’s desktop
and double click on it to open the program;
Step2. Insert SanDisk USB flash drive into USB port of your PC;
Step3. Run Card Data Recovery and select SanDisk device from the drive
selection drop-down menu. Click “scan” to scan the USB drive and you
can find deleted or lost items will be displayed in the task list;
Step4. Select the files you wish to recover from USB drive and click
“Recovery” button. Card Data Recovery allows you to preview files
before recovery.

Card Data Recovery also supports recovering data from SanDisk memory
card, SD card, mobile SDHC card, etc.

Resources: http://www.card-data-recovery.com/usb-data-recovery.htm

Fr@nk Stef@ni

Jun 7, 2011, 10:06:12 AM6/7/11
SPAM - unsolicited!

Metin Güngör

Nov 4, 2022, 2:05:27 AM11/4/22
I realy bored nowadays only scam and spam results are here at google search. I had a mistakenly deleted photo archive from my usb drive, honestly, in a night, purchased 4 different latest and mostly approved commecnted softwares, but no results at my case, programs doesn't work properly. Then I tested with unformatted but files deleted usb drive, and all 4 best known softwares again did not find any important files deleted. What they can find is structure files of disk drive.