Earn Big Money with PayPal Today!

chris

Aug 16, 2005, 1:59:18 AM8/16/05
The Big Easy- At Home Money Maker
I have read this post over and over on many newsgroups and never tried
it. I am financially not broke rather a financially sound guy. I
scraped up 6 bucks and did this today and invested my $6 bucks.
Everyone tells me I am wasting my time, but I have no reason of not
doing it. The only thing I have to lose is my $6, but if it works, then
I will be happy, even if it only works a little. I'm not looking to
get rich, and there is no harm in coming out with a novel source of
income. I figured I'd give it a try and hope you will to. If
anything, maybe we can help each other.
Thank you in advance.

Now onto the e-mail that I originally saw posted on the Internet... I
don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it
makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal.
This awesome concept is 100% legal (refer to US Lottery
Laws, #####le 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or #####le 18, Section 3005 in the
US code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections
255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for
money received).

Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and,
when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a
member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and
excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and
receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an Email
address can join, for FREE!

Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole
process in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you
decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By fast I mean 'the speed of
the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail.
And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's
perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through paypal to
each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email
address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at
least 200 Newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch...that was it. So
after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought
about trying it. I
figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
it: It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which
according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I
started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited!
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the End second week I had made a
total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's
still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$22,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its: Certainly worth
$6.00., I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?
Also, make sure you print a copy of this Article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS:
You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account
you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a
free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you
will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few
days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people world
wide.

***************DIRECTIONS FOR THE PROGRAM**************
STEP 1:
Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the
subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service
by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you
do not know...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP AND KEEPS THIS PROGRAM'S VAILIDITY!

The email list: Extremely Important To make transaction legal; remember to
use your new PayPal
account at PayPal.com to send the $1.00 to each on the list below: click
send money

1) james...@hotmail.com
2) alber...@sbcglobal.net
3) superm...@comcast.net
4) carlson...@juno.com
5) jigga...@yahoo.com
6) samaft...@aol.com

STEP 2:
Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR email
address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3:
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups).
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

DIRECTIONS******HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARDS******

STEP 1:-
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' From the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Paste
the entire file into a Word, Works, or Notepad.

STEP 2:-
Save your new File as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in
different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

STEP 3:-
Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions).

Just for example, you log on any search engine like, yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject millionaire
message board? or money making message Board? Or employment message
board? or money making discussions? Web entrepreneur forums? or money
making forum? or business message board? Home business forums? Home
business boards? Etc.

BEING CREATIVE WILL BOOST YOUR RESULTS!!!

You will find thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then
you will find the option post a new message.

STEP 4:
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done with your first one! The
whole of this program is based on HONESTY...Please Be HONEST and it
will truly work for you.

Congrats! Here comes the MONEY!