Who has the gltk.h?

ventilla

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
Recently, I download some OpenGL sample program from internet but I can't
compile it. It needs the gltk.h. The problem is I don't know where to find
the header file. If u have the file please contact me. Thanx for your help
first.

Dominic Branchaud

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
I tried gltk.h at: http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no/ftpsearch

gltk.h is an include file from the mesa librairy

You should install mesa 2.1 or 2.6 to have the include file and the object
librairies that defines the functions declared in the gltk.h

Karsten Rode

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
ventilla wrote:

> Recently, I download some OpenGL sample program from internet but I can't
> compile it. It needs the gltk.h. The problem is I don't know where to find
> the header file. If u have the file please contact me. Thanx for your help
> first.

Hi,

gltk was last supported in Mesa-2.6.
It will not supported in Mesa-3.0 and upper versions.
You can download the Libs at

ftp://ftp.mesa3d.org/mesa/old-versions/

The MesaLib-2.6 includes Mesa itself and
MesaDemos-2.6 includes the gltk and something else
you can need. To compile the gltk you have to download both.

Karsten Rode