Tales From Genesis Space

AAROBERTS

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Hello,

Everwhen Productions is proud to present our first all digital video
production
entitled "Tales From Genesis Space".

"Tales From Genesis Space" is a 45 minute collection of animated and
live actions stories that feature all of our beloved tools, Poser,
Bryce, RD 5.5, and Carrara. This production is not a tutorial, but sheer

entertainment (and done on just about no budget!).

I invite you to check out our work by clicking on the follwing link:

http://www.simpleshop.net/catalog.mv?2623

Thanks for your time,

Dr. Joyce Adams

zukaz...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2014, 2:06:08 PM6/5/14

coooooooooooooooool

aeron...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2014, 11:04:12 AM6/6/14
You've been featured in Red Letter Media's Wheel of The Worst, lol

rmall...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2014, 7:38:44 PM6/6/14
The above link doesn't work but this one does http://www.littlehardhats.com/movies-dvds.html

aleksan...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 12:38:30 PM6/8/14
its so funny.

latino...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 5:39:01 PM6/8/14
When is Tales from Genesis Space 2 coming out?

john....@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 3:38:47 PM6/13/14
On Sunday, June 8, 2014 11:39:01 PM UTC+2, latino...@gmail.com wrote:
> When is Tales from Genesis Space 2 coming out?

14 years later...wow :P

rbus...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2015, 6:04:43 AM1/28/15
I'm sure you've watched it by now, did you end up going into any computer graphics as a career? And don't worry, we bugged the lunatic "dance of birth" lady too