Toy Story graphics?

Jordan Sinjlawi

May 31, 2021, 12:44:32 PM5/31/21
What software did they make Toy Story?

I correctly remember that Silicon Graphics uses Toy Story for the animation.

Grant Taylor

Jun 1, 2021, 12:39:03 AM6/1/21
On 5/31/21 10:44 AM, Jordan Sinjlawi wrote:
> What software did they make Toy Story?

I have no idea.

> I correctly remember that Silicon Graphics uses Toy Story for the
> animation.

Are you sure about that?

My understanding is that Sun SPARCstations were used for the /first/ Toy
Story. Maybe SGIs were used for subsequent Toy Story movies.

Here's the first copy of the picture that I could find:

https://twitter.com/benedictevans/status/766822192197738496

Here's a page with more details.

http://sunsite.uakom.sk/sunworldonline/swol-11-1995/swol-11-pixar.html

--