Good reference books for Facial Expression and Animation?

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
I am looking for a couple of books for reference.
Can someone give me a list of good books that have lots of illustrations or
pictures of facial expression, people and animal in motion or sequence of
motion?
Thanks!

wookie

It is a good day to die !

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00

The Artist's Complete Guide to Facial Expression, Gary Faigin;
Watson-Guptill; ISBN: 0823016285

Animals in Motion by Eadweard Muybridge, Lewis S. Brown (Editor) ; ISBN:
0486202038

the Human Figure in Motion by Eadweard Muybridge, Eaweard Muybridge, R. Taft
(Designer); ISBN: 0486202046

Horses and Other Animals in Motion by Eadweard Muybridge; ISBN: 0486249115

The Male and Female Figure in Motion : 60 Classic Sequences by Eadweard
Muybridge ; ISBN: 0486247457

ravive...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 4:13:03 PM11/1/16
I found this project very interesting. Gary Faigin (the famous expression expert) is one of the authors. It uses Deep learning to transfer facial expressions from humans to stylized characters.

http://grail.cs.washington.edu/projects/deepexpr/