Many graphics algorithms

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 23, 2020, 6:59:45 PM11/23/20
Here's the project that I've been working on. It has many graphics
algorithms in it, and in all cases it uses manual calculations in Open
GL with polar coordinates.

Project website:
http://www.3alive.org

Source code:
https://github.com/RickCHodgin/Earth_Solar_System_OpenGL

The project is part of a theory that our Solar System is an Earth
manufacturing system, the purpose of which is to construct literal
Earths, one after another, with each one raising up a crop of man.

It takes its cue from the story in Genesis. That theory states that in
the beginning God made everything. But in the process, He also created
systems in motion, such that He created the first apple tree, but the
system He put into motion created the second apple tree generation, and
third, and so on.

God would've created the first Earth, but He also created a system to
create the second Earth, and third, and so on.

The algorithms I'm having trouble with are the projection algorithms
which take the mapped-onto-the-sphere coordinates back off once they're
rotated back up to the North Pole from their real location around the globe.

If anyone would like to help me ... I would greatly appreciate it.
Please, and thank you. :-)

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Message has been deleted

Hill Stone

Nov 29, 2021, 6:46:10 PM11/29/21
You have written interesting information. Nov realized that I was rather interested in another topic of graphics. As a beginner web designer, I am looking for everything related to graphic illustration, I am self-taught so I need some step-by-step recommendations to practice in my chosen direction. I found a site https://masterbundles.com/graphics/illustrations/flowers/ where there are examples of floral illustrations, it's very beautiful, but I'm more interested in space themes. I so want to be successful in this. Therefore, I will continue to search for information further.