Movie: Extraterrestrial 2014, rating: 10 out of 10 stars !!!

1 view

Skybuck Flying

Oct 21, 2014, 5:31:14 PM10/21/14
Oh yeah...

Just saw this movie called:

Extraterrestrial 2014

It's definetly a nice x-com like movie with plenty of aliens and horror and
action and thrilling...

It's a very thrilling movie... just like a true x-com movie should be...

It was pretty scary... I was waaayyyy too scared to watch it in the dark
lol.

Even with lights on it was scary ! LOL.

If you played x-com and you have the gots to watch this game in the dark,
you've got some Gazillion Balls ! ;) =D

Balls of iron and steeeeel ! =D YEAH LOL.

Fucking cool, some parts were predictable but still scary... some parts were
not predictable and extra scary.

Even if the parts were predictable they still scary !!! Nicely done..

Like a double got ya ! Ya know what's gonna happen but we still gonna scare
ya ! LOL>>>>>

AWESOME MOVIE ! ;) =D

I hope this movie will inspire other movie makers, to make even more movies
like this but with even a higher budget or so ;)

Best part of the movie:

ALIEN ANAL PROBING ! LOLOLOLOLOL.

No... that's kind of an joke but still nicely DONE ! HAHAHAHAH

Seriously THIS MOVIE HAS PAINFULL ALIEN ANAL PROBING !!!

Yes... that's how horror and aggressive this movie is...

Really the coolest part: MIND CONTROL !

OH NO MAN FUCK IT... EVERYTHING WAS COOL ABOUT THIS MOVIE !!!

I hope I will sleep at night and don't get no nightmares...

It's probably not as scary as signs with mel gibson... or maybe I got used
to this kind of scary shit...

But this movie much more aggressive then signs... THANK GOD YEAH !

And the movie has some interesting twists ! ;) =D

God damn awesome ending... but not gonna reveal anything...

I am sure you gonna LUUUVVV IT ! OH YEAH ! ;) =D

Hmmm yeah... here's a hint... it's a bit of bitter sweetness ! ;) =D

OH YEAH.

I've been waiting very long for a movie like this... every since I played
the x-com game 20 years ago or so...

So naturally this MOVIE IS GOING TO GET A 10 out of 10 stars ! FOR
AWESOMENESSS ! YEAAAHHHH =D

Movie quality itself... props and such little bit less... like 7 out of 10
but that won't spoil it for ya... it's still pretty good ! ;) =D YEAH =D

Definelty a must-see for x-com/alien terror lovers... and anybody else
interested in alien attacks ! :) =D OH YEAH =D

Bye,
Skybuck.