Attention: This is a vacancy in St. Petersburg for US\Canada residents who would like to relocate to Russia.
Do you have a passion for playing games? Would you like to develop great game products that are sold around the world? Then you should consider joining Sperasoft creative team! We are engineers, artists, designers and other game dev. professionals with one collective goal: to deliver great games and to become the best at what we do!
We work with some of the biggest and most well-known companies in the industry such as Electronic Arts, BioWare, Sony Entertainment. We bring the best specialists on board and create a great working atmosphere to keep people motivated, happy and productive. We work as a team where everyone’s opinion is heard and creative input is always appreciated. We share knowledge and ideas to get the most out of our work processes. Strong ethic and communication skills, honesty and openness are something we are proud of.
Join our team and start working on cool projects that will skyrocket your career in game development in the right direction!
1. Demonstrated experience in game development
2. General familiarity with project methodologies (agile, scrum, waterfall..) will be as a plus
3. Solid experience of work on all project phases (from idea to release);
4. Ability to tell critical from just important, work out plans, set priorities, assess risks, track tasks to completion;
5. Ability to manage efficiently 15+ persons teams;
6. Ability to work on multiple task in time pressure conditions;
7. Multi-disciplinary leadership capability, a strong customer focus, excellent people skills and the ability to develop a process driven organization.
8. Experience in client relationship management.
9. Strong organization and management skills, including excellent verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, meeting facilitation, and change management skills.
1. Analyzing and investigating new project requirements, prepare project plans; assess risks and propose mitigation plan;
2. Identifying and clarifying the team goals; ensuring that Client and Developer’s expectations are aligned;
3. Assigning and managing team individual tasks, tracking them on daily basis. Issues resolving;
4. Managing interactions between team departments and communications both within team and between team and Client;
5. Ensuring that project meets dead-lines, delivering product of required quality and staying within allocated budget;
6. Conducting team meetings, providing various kinds of reporting;
7. Tracking individual performance results, taking part in Career Development plans creation;
8. Conducting interviews, contribute for hiring process.
1. Relocation to Russia;
2. Opportunity to work in English speaking/writing studio;
3. Participation in challenging projects, opportunity for professional development;
4. Care bonus for education, insurances and health
5. Medical insurance
6. Friendly team and atmosphere
7. Comfortable office in the city center
My email – hr....@sperasoft.com