Any other industry vets hanging around?

unc0nnected

Sep 28, 2023, 4:15:10 AM9/28/23
Can't imagine I'm in the only one that had BBS's and Door games shape my
early childhood eventually leading me into the industry so I figured I'd send
a ping down the well and see what came back.

Been in the industry since 2001 or so after running a mirror site for an old
MMOFPS called Neocron, then started my own shop to learn how hard games were,
ran a remote team for a few year that also went no where, to making a demo
for a childrens virtual world that also went no where, to finally starting an
outsourcing studio 7 years later that actually did go somewhere, been in
business for 14 years doing that and now aiming to spin off a tech company
licensing out gameplay tech that we've built up over the past decade or so.

Always down to chat or answer questions if anyone else in the industry is out
there.

Unc0nnected @ Bottomless Abyss BBS Žbbs.bottomlessabyss.net:2023Ż