Company of Heroes, Voting Bug, Kicked out of game after game is over.

1 view

Skybuck Flying

Jul 16, 2014, 11:33:06 AM7/16/14
Hello,

This happens occassionally and it's kind of annoying.

Let's say my system is lagging a bit but it's not to bad. It's a 4 v 4...
some enemies vote to kick me, but I dont get kicked off.

Eventually my team or enemy team wins game.

Now I'd like to inspect the battlefield a little bit and admire it's
destruction.

And ofcourse I also like to see the statistics screen.

And here is where it can go from.

Suddenly I am kicked out from the game, which prevents me from viewing the
statistics screen which is really annoying !

Also after a replay the stastistics screen is not shown ! So I can never
again view my scorings.

I suspect this "kicked out of game at the end screen" is caused by a voting
bug !

As players leave the game, somehow there votes are not counted anymore.

Or perhaps players that left get a positive vote.

Somehow this causes the voting system to kick me out at the very end !

Fokking annoying and a shitty bug !

Hopefully these bugs will be prevent in the future.

Bye,
Skybuck !

-

Jul 21, 2014, 11:47:23 AM7/21/14
Hello,

> Let's say my system is lagging...

Obvious answer, correct your lagging system. It might be "not too bad"
for you but, very bad for others.

Consider the other players you...

Mark

Skybuck Flying

Jul 24, 2014, 11:39:42 PM7/24/14
It rarely lags... perhaps a slight slowdown... no big issue.

Bye,
Skybuck.

-

Jul 25, 2014, 4:37:37 PM7/25/14

Hello,

> ... perhaps a slight slowdown... no big issue.

That is a diode statement.

Mark