Shame on General Motors, what comes around goes around... you ll see.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 11, 2014, 7:59:46 PM4/11/14
GM, This SHIT company once had criticism on Microsoft's Windows START
button. Claiming that it would be illogical to use the "start" key to shut
down the system.

To me as a programmer it makes complete sense to "start" the shutdown
procedure. So their criticism from an enginering point of view is BOGUS.

Now what comes around goes around you ll see.

Now they face their own stupid engineering crisis:

Their own START KEY IS FLAWED ! and apperently they tried to hide it !:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1091399_gm-suspends-engineers-adds-recall-repair-ups-cost-to-1-3m

SHAME ON THIS COMPANY CALLED GENERAL MOTORS.

May they rott in hell.

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Don't buy CARS from General Motors if you want to live ! ;) =D

Robert Baer

Apr 12, 2014, 5:21:06 PM4/12/14
The name now is Government Motors...

Mike Perkins

Apr 14, 2014, 4:06:46 PM4/14/14
On 12/04/2014 00:59, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> GM, This SHIT company once had criticism on Microsoft's Windows START
> button. Claiming that it would be illogical to use the "start" key to
> shut down the system.

When did GM make such a claim? Can you cite a reputable source?

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

Spehro Pefhany

Apr 14, 2014, 5:26:55 PM4/14/14
On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:06:46 +0100, Mike Perkins <sp...@spam.com>
wrote:

>On 12/04/2014 00:59, Skybuck Flying wrote:
>> GM, This SHIT company once had criticism on Microsoft's Windows START
>> button. Claiming that it would be illogical to use the "start" key to
>> shut down the system.
>
>When did GM make such a claim? Can you cite a reputable source?

He's quoting from a joke. See point 10.

http://mistupid.com/jokes/msvgm.htm

--sp

Mike Perkins

Apr 14, 2014, 6:03:25 PM4/14/14
That was my understanding, just wondered after all this time if there
was any substance to Starbuck's claim.