Re: Shame on General Motors, what comes around goes around... you ll see.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 11, 2014, 8:02:29 PM4/11/14
That link makes it seem like it's gonna cost them 1.3m nope...

Article is taking about 1.3b ! ouch !

Don't know which number is correct. I'll assume the 1.3b ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message news:...

GM, This SHIT company once had criticism on Microsoft's Windows START
button. Claiming that it would be illogical to use the "start" key to shut
down the system.

To me as a programmer it makes complete sense to "start" the shutdown
procedure. So their criticism from an enginering point of view is BOGUS.

Now what comes around goes around you ll see.

Now they face their own stupid engineering crisis:

Their own START KEY IS FLAWED ! and apperently they tried to hide it !:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1091399_gm-suspends-engineers-adds-recall-repair-ups-cost-to-1-3m

SHAME ON THIS COMPANY CALLED GENERAL MOTORS.

May they rott in hell.

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Don't buy CARS from General Motors if you want to live ! ;) =D

Skybuck Flying

Apr 11, 2014, 8:04:50 PM4/11/14
I'll add a little conspiracy theory to this news item as well.

Apperently this has been going on long enough, they knew about this 10 years
ago... well in range for their criticism on microsoft to have occured.

Perhaps it was a distraction tactic from their own start key problems.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 11, 2014, 8:08:12 PM4/11/14
Time for a little humor update:

http://www.wussu.com/humour/gm.htm

"
14. You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.
"

With GM cars the auto shutsdown automatically, breaks no longer work, and
the airbag doesn't deploy.

Welcome TO GM ! LOL.