Drop Hack Tutorial for Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Skybuck Flying

Oct 30, 2012, 9:22:49 PM10/30/12
Hello,

As my wraith towards these nazis I wrote a nice Company of Heroes Drop Hack
Tutorial, so that everybody can see and know what's going on with this game,
players have a right to know what's happening to their valuable gaming time
and games, secrecy is not a solution to this problem:

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/CompanyOfHeroes/TalesOfValor/DropHackTutorial/DropHackTutorial.htm

I was developing an algorithm towards solving this problem once and for all,
I will probably finish it, but if Relic/THQ wants to obtain this algorithm
from me, they will:

1. first have to apologize to me.
2. apologize to all other players for not telling the thruth and trying to
concile.
3. perhaps even apologize to all other people for being banned for
expressing their mind.

Otherwise they can go fuck themselfes in hell.

Bye,
Skybuck.

mathias....@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2013, 5:11:08 PM1/21/13
kl. 02:22:39 UTC+1 onsdag 31. oktober 2012 skrev Skybuck Flying følgende:
> Hello,
> u really really need to get a life.

sadp...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2014, 2:08:01 AM9/23/14
Is there any possible way to use cheat mod (COH TOV) with multiplayer so that the game does not give you a sync error?

guardian...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2018, 7:38:49 AM7/22/18
How can I contact with u?