XCom Enemy Within leaks system handles.

Skybuck Flying

Nov 19, 2013, 6:53:37 AM11/19/13
Hello,

XCOM Enemy Within just hang again, this time I checked "system handles" on
task manager under "performance tab".

The system handle counter was above 64.000 which is unhealthy for windows.

Windows can only handle 65K handles or so.

So it seems XCOM has a system handle leakage problem/resource starvation.

Could be bink player related, or perhaps driver related or just the game
itself.

So far my bet would be some code to handles bink video causes it ;) The
little logo spinning after mission load/begin causes the freeze up it seems.

Bye,
Skybuck.