*REQUEST* (need animated GIF)

1 view

rtdos

Apr 29, 2003, 7:44:52 PM4/29/03
does anyone have access to a program to make animated GIFs ?

i am looking for a GIF image of alternating Apple 2 (original), Commodore,
Atari, TRS80, ti, MSX, Timex/Sinclair, etc. logos to put on my webpage (see
link in sig).

Can anyone help me ?

--
*** REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT ***

Jeff
http://www.rtdos.com

harry

May 15, 2003, 5:15:35 PM5/15/03
"rtdos" <rt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<U7Era.431075$Zo.97445@sccrnsc03>...

> does anyone have access to a program to make animated GIFs ?
>
> i am looking for a GIF image of alternating Apple 2 (original), Commodore,
> Atari, TRS80, ti, MSX, Timex/Sinclair, etc. logos to put on my webpage (see
> link in sig).
>
> Can anyone help me ?

there are several programs for animated gifs in the internet, try
http://download.com

or else, try something more advanced and start playing with flash, it
has better efects

Harry