MESS now has MSX !!!

1 view

TFH/Fony

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Dear All,

Usually I only sent these kinds of e-mails only to the mailinglist of the
MEP, but I thought I'd make an exception this time.
MESS 0.36b13 has been released. Well, what the ??? is that?

MESS stands for Muli Emulator Super System. It is an emulator capable of
emulating almost every systems that is around. But up untill now it never
had MSX Emulation. But now it does. The MSX Emulation is written by Sean
Young. Mess can Emulate the following systems:

Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari 800
Commodore Amiga (NTSC)
Amstrad CPC 6128
Apple II (6 varieties)
Bally Astrocade
EACA Colour Genie 2000
Coco 3
Colecovision
Color Computer
Commodore 16
Commodore Plus/4
Commodore Vic 20
Dragon 32
Enterprise 128K
Jupiter Ace
Kaypro 2x
KC Compact
KIM-1
IBM PC/XT
MSX
Nintendo Entertainment System
Oric 1/Oric Atmos
PC Engine
PDP1 (SpaceWar!)
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Megadrive/Genesis
TI99/4A Home Computer
Tandy 1000TX
TRS-80 Model 1
Vectrex
VZ200/VZ300
ZX Spectrum 48K

At this moment only the DOS version is available, but the Apple & Unix
versions will be released soon as well. The source code is also available.
You can find MESS at: http://www.file-hunter.com in the emulator section.
You can also find a link there to the Official MESS homepage.

Regards,

The MEP-Crew

Go visit the MSX Emulator Page (M.E.P.)
http://www.file-hunter.com