looking for BIOS ROMs to d/l

1 view

rtdos

Jan 12, 2004, 11:04:57 PM1/12/04
actually i am looking for a specific page. it was either light blue or
light green and listed BIOS ROMs from Atari, Apple, Sega, Commodore,
Nintendo, ti, Tandy, CoCo, MSX, etc. Would anyone have an inkling as to
what page I may be describing?

...and no it is NOT the geocities website.

--
* REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT *

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com

SINNER

Jan 13, 2004, 11:09:27 AM1/13/04
While strolling through comp.emulators.game-consoles, rtdos was
overheard plotting:

http://www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/emulation/essentialfiles.shtml

--
David