RealSPECTRUM 0.31.999 pre-beta!

Ramsoft staff

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Hi, Speccy people!

IT'S REAL!

RealSPECTRUM 0.31.999 "Millennium" pre-beta IS OUT!!!

The long awaited moment has finally come! Experience full-screen multicolor
effects, stereo surround sound, hi-fi AY rendering, and many more!

As you can see, this is obviously *NOT* a FINAL release (it's a pre-beta
version instead): this means that it lacks a lot of optimizations and
bugfixes.
In fact RealSPECTRUM is still under development and the reason why we are
releasing this version now is just because people are impatient to see
RealSPECTRUM in action.

You can download RealSPECTRUM from our home page:

http://www.retroplay.com/Mecenate/ramsoft/

Any comment/report is very welcome, but don't bother us about missing
features
(almost until a final version is released! :)

You wanted, you get it! ;)

Enjoy!

Happy Millennium to all of you!