[Linn Audio] 'Konfig' under wine

Michael Schütz

Jan 5, 2020, 2:24:05 PM1/5/20
Hello all,

I try to use 'Konfig' from Linn under 'wine' with no success.
https://www.linn.co.uk/software

I tried it on a Debian Buster System and also on Ubuntu 19.10.

Is there anybody who can help me with this?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Die Fantasie des Mannes ist die beste Waffe der Frau.
Sophia Loren

Michael Schütz

Jan 5, 2020, 2:32:03 PM1/5/20
In comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine Michael Schütz <der.sc...@directbox.com> schrieb:
> I try to use 'Konfig' from Linn under 'wine' with no success.

Additional:
If I try to start from terminal, I get this messages:

wine /home/ms/.wine/drive_c/Programs/Linn/Konfig/Konfig.exe
0009:fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"dependentAssembly" in state 0
0009:fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"assemblyIdentity" in state 6
0009:fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"bindingRedirect" in state 6
The entry point method could not be loaded due to Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. assembly:PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 type:<unknown type> member:<none>

--
Fantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt.
Albert Einstein

Andreas Kohlbach

Jan 6, 2020, 12:26:18 PM1/6/20
On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 20:19:36 +0100, Michael Schütz wrote:

> I try to use 'Konfig' from Linn under 'wine' with no success.
> https://www.linn.co.uk/software
>
> I tried it on a Debian Buster System and also on Ubuntu 19.10.
>
> Is there anybody who can help me with this?

Seems to be some kind of streaming software? Does it has to be Linn? I
use Icecast, fed by liquidsoap. But this is non interactive. Once running
you cannot pick a song, skip or use other functions.

Suppose there is software native to Linux which can do this.

F'up2 poster as I don't read here. Feel free to overwrite it though.
--
Andreas