Oh the things you can do on VICE!

Brandon Taylor

Jan 12, 2020, 3:36:44 PM1/12/20
Take a look at this banner I created using the Commodore 64 version of The Print Shop on VICE. Using a little modern-day WordPad engineering, I changed a monochrome graphic into a colored one.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aj9V_5x2ju0XpopsOKuhhJMeTFqsiA?e=Ebiplj

Brandon Taylor

Jan 12, 2020, 4:07:18 PM1/12/20
On Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 2:36:44 PM UTC-6, Brandon Taylor wrote:
> Take a look at this banner I created using the Commodore 64 version of The Print Shop on VICE. Using a little modern-day WordPad engineering, I changed a monochrome graphic into a colored one.
>
> https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aj9V_5x2ju0XpopsOKuhhJMeTFqsiA?e=Ebiplj

And here's another version of the same banner, created from Print Master Plus. Note how the graphics look quite different from the Print Shop version.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aj9V_5x2ju0Xpopwz-KtkBtpRAtRgg?e=atD5yq