VICE X128 Windows symbolic keymap

kell...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2019, 12:53:54 PM8/24/19
Does this work properly yet? I have a version from a few years ago, and win_pos.vkm and win_sym.vkm are identical in the distribution files. The effect of this has been to make the emulator always in 'positional' mode, which is frankly quite annoying as my fingers haven't had the muscle memory for a Commodore 8-bit keyboard for nearly two decades at this point.

It would really be nice to be able to hit the ' key and get a ' instead of a ;