Free Tools Association website dead?

Brandon Taylor

Aug 3, 2021, 10:20:05 PM8/3/21
Looking at the Free Tools Association website (at www.freetoolsassociation.com), I'm a little stumped to see that it has not been updated in over 8 years (last updated 18-MAY-13 using ProDOS parlance). The last post to the Guestbook was made on 19-JUN-17. I attempted to post a signature to the Guestbook today (03-AUG-21), but it has not shown up, partly due to the fact that the "Human verification" part of the page where you can sign the guestbook is not working. My question, then, is this: Is the website not being actively developed anymore, at least at that domain? If such is the case, how, then, can I get into contact with the FTA user group, if at all?

Antoine Vignau

Aug 7, 2021, 3:50:52 PM8/7/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 4:20:05 AM UTC+2, br.ta...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking at the Free Tools Association website (at www.freetoolsassociation.com), I'm a little stumped to see that it has not been updated in over 8 years (last updated 18-MAY-13 using ProDOS parlance). The last post to the Guestbook was made on 19-JUN-17. I attempted to post a signature to the Guestbook today (03-AUG-21), but it has not shown up, partly due to the fact that the "Human verification" part of the page where you can sign the guestbook is not working. My question, then, is this: Is the website not being actively developed anymore, at least at that domain? If such is the case, how, then, can I get into contact with the FTA user group, if at all?

Hi There,
You can contact Olivier Goguel on linkedin.com,
av