IIgs Marinetti Web Programs

Landroval

Sep 26, 2022, 11:49:55 AM9/26/22
I have gotten TCP/IP working on an emulated IIgs using GSport/Marinetti.
Marinetti came with 2 programs, a telnet client and a web server.

After connecting I get this message:

tset: unknown terminal typenetwork

Terminal Type?

Can anyone ell me what this is and how to answer?

I was able to connect to the web server once, it generated an error
message, but now it just sits waiting for a connection.

Any ideas on troubleshooting that? I don't even know where to put an
index page.

Thanks

Steve Nickolas

Sep 27, 2022, 5:28:02 AM9/27/22
On Mon, 26 Sep 2022, Landroval wrote:

> After connecting I get this message:
>
> tset: unknown terminal typenetwork
>
> Terminal Type?
>
> Can anyone ell me what this is and how to answer?

My best guess is you'll probably get relatively sane results by typing
"vt100".

-uso.

Landroval

Sep 29, 2022, 8:34:15 AM9/29/22