attn: comp.emulators.announce readers

1 view

mode...@comp.emulators.announce

Sep 10, 2003, 3:28:42 AM9/10/03
In the coming months a black spot will pop up everywhere . . .
on store windows and newspaper boxes, on gas pumps and supermarket
shelves. Open a magazine or newspaper - it's there. It's on TV.
It stains the logos and smears the nerve centers of the world's
biggest, dirtiest corporations.

This is the mark of the people who don't approve of Bush's plan to
control the world, who don't want countries "liberated" without UN
backing, who can't stand anymore neo-con bravado shoved down their
throats.

This is the mark of the people who want the Kyoto Protocol for the
environment, who want the International Criminal Court for greater
justice, who want a world where all nations, including the U.S.A.,
are free of weapons of mass destruction, and who pledge to take their
country back.

--
http://www.unbrandamerica.org
Kareem Dostum

speak about the truth.

NSA mostly only give orders and is capable of assigning people around
the world, no questions asked. Other secret services only know how to
obey the orders of pro-Israeli NSA. The problems get even more
complicated when NSA administration is chosen and selected by "external
businesses".

I have been told that things get even more complicated when
administration of local secret services is either influenced or
controlled by NSA and at the lower level they have people from YMAs and
Coburg mosques who never get caught and identified. (more to follow).

Thought these are my thoughts and experiences but like always they can
be wrong, if so may God forgive me, and the only things you need to do
is prove me wrong.

Setting up various kind of traps for Muslims

Assalam u?Alekum all :)

Mahmoud Kurhcu had told his students (Jewish/Jewish Muslim/Muslim) girls
and boys that they should have sexual experience before they get
assigned to spy on someone for their life and it is compulsary. So in
Segin Inan?s case he completed his research and "experience" with a few
Muslim women and men. The day I was visiting this man (as I mentioned in
my pervious mail), he asked two girls to stay back and gave me hints to
have illegal relationship with them.

He had told his students tha