Re: Ink

1 view

Henry Cabot Henhouse III

Mar 20, 2006, 6:08:51 AM3/20/06
That's kind of sexist you asshole... women buy ink as well...

<msh...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.
> You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
> quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think

Henry Cabot Henhouse III

Mar 20, 2006, 8:12:09 PM3/20/06
Well, you lucked out because most women don't know how to use a computer,
and those that do are prohibited from accessing Usenet.

> Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
> happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
> work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey

Jerry Avins

Mar 20, 2006, 9:14:30 PM3/20/06
msh...@frontiernet.net wrote:
> Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
> happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
> work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey

Yeah, sure. I went to your site to see how to report you to your ISP,
and I see that it's been disabled.

Jerry

Rich Piehl

Mar 20, 2006, 10:22:27 PM3/20/06
The OP is not new to newsgroups. I never saw the original post, which
means I have the OP killfiled. And there's another news group I read
that is not on the list here where a similar thread started.

The OP is a scammer.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look
that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'

- Dave Barry