Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews

Ma...@getfucked.com

Nov 10, 2017, 4:00:17 AM11/10/17
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

---
http://www.avg.com

Wasell

Nov 10, 2017, 4:33:37 AM11/10/17
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:00:17 GMT, in article <BUdNB.3232$xh3....@fx36.iad>,
Ma...@getfucked.com wrote:

> Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.

As you're posting this to comp.emacs (etc), I assume you want to watch
it as animated ASCII art. Sadly, ST:D is owned by Netflix, and they're
tied to vim. Bastards.

> Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

Cuz the young'uns are all into that newfangled WWW/HTML fad. Surely, I
tells thee, the fad shall pass AND THE USENET WILL RISE AGAIN!

> ---

Per RFC 3676 [1], the proper sig-separator is "-- \n", i.e.
[dash][dash][space][newline].

[1] <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3676>