Default text editor

Frankie

Jan 10, 2024, 1:53:02 AMJan 10
I want to change the default Stunnel editor from Notepad to Vim.

In Windows (Win+I) I have the default text app set to Vim.
That way, doubleclicking on *.conf or *.txt opens up in Vim.

But Stunnel opens up stunnel.conf in Notepad, not Vim.
Stunnel: Configuration --> Edit Configuration
How can I change that?

I googled first, and can't find any Stunnel setting to change the editor.
Is there something inside of Windows which ignores the Win+I setting?

All the Windows Stunnel setup documents just say it uses the default.
https://www.stunnel.org/config_windows.html
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-configure-stunnel-windows
https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/alma/integrations/stunnel/
https://jayden-chua.medium.com/windows-10-stunnel-openvpn-cf5c5327c79f

JJ

Jan 10, 2024, 10:52:59 PMJan 10
In Windows, the "Edit stunnel.conf" is a program shortcut. i.e. an `.lnk`
file.

Just edit the program shortcut to change the text editor program file path
to other than Notepad.

In Start Menu, right-click on the menu item and choose Properties.