Sven Guckes, April 1967 - February 2022

Eli the Bearded

Feb 22, 2022, 5:34:28 PM2/22/22
Yesterday Bram Moolenaar posted to the various Vim mail lists that Sven
Guckes succumbed to a brain tumor on 20 February 2022.

Article in German: https://linuxnews.de/2022/02/sven-guckes-verstorben/
Hacker news: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=30410077

I remember Sven well from this group in the 1990s. He was always trying
to educate and help. I think the last time I saw him post here was in
2020.

Elijah
------
death seems to be the only big life change one hears about Useneters now

Lewis

Feb 23, 2022, 8:32:16 AM2/23/22
In message <sv557a$dhp$1...@dont-email.me> Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Le 22/02/22 à 22:34, Eli the Bearded a écrit :
> Massive loss!

> [Bloody hell, I'm 1 month older than Sven. Time is ticking...]

Brain tumors suck.