[vi,nvi] Vilearn - tutorial 6.

Ottavio Caruso

May 28, 2020, 10:39:07 AM5/28/20

I'm not sure how many people still use the venerable vilearn, but at the
end of tutorial 5 ( Tricks and Timesavers ), I read this:

"These commands should significantly speed up your editing. Have a nice
day. Tutorial 6 contains even more nifty commands."

There's no tutorial 6 and the manual page only mentions 5 tutorials. Any
clue?

Thanks.

--
Ottavio Caruso

Lewis

May 28, 2020, 11:45:03 AM5/28/20
In message <raoie9$jmm$1...@dont-email.me> Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's no tutorial 6 and the manual page only mentions 5 tutorials. Any
> clue?

Google found this:

<https://course.ccs.neu.edu/cs7600/parent/editors-unix/vilearn-part6>

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Commander Brain from Outer Space! But do we have time to

Ottavio Caruso

May 28, 2020, 12:16:21 PM5/28/20
Op 28/05/2020 om 16:45 schreef Lewis:
> In message <raoie9$jmm$1...@dont-email.me> Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> There's no tutorial 6 and the manual page only mentions 5 tutorials. Any
>> clue?
>
> Google found this:
>
> <https://course.ccs.neu.edu/cs7600/parent/editors-unix/vilearn-part6>

Thanks. Yes, I've seen that. But it seems to be a 3rd party set of old
uni courses. Interesting, by the way.

--
Ottavio Caruso