Replace Docucabinet v2.2 with legacy conversion

Falstaff

Sep 26, 2011, 5:37:31 PM9/26/11
I am looking to replace Docucabinet with a modern program. I have a
huge amount of legacy content in that format. As you may know,
Docucabinet has a custom file format and a password protected
database. Is there something that can suck in all that image data
with meta-data?

Failing that, What is the image format that docucabinet uses? The
files have numerical filenames with no extension. I feel that If I can
just rename the file into the correct extension, other programs like
photoshop would recognize it.