Inforama Document Assembly

Brian O'Connell

Apr 24, 2012, 7:20:19 AM4/24/12
Inforama Online

Inforama Web based Document Assembly and
Online Document Automation
Click here to sign up for a free trial

Inforama Online is cost effective cloud document automation solution that
both users and IT love and adopt.
Our SaaS/cloud based document automation solution is helping small and large
companies connect to customers and enhance document communications like never before.
Our trusted cloud document automation platform includes:
Easy-to-use Online solution for creating, organizing and accessing templates
Generates sets of personalized documents in multiple output formats
Document Templates set up for you, online docassist
Connect to your Excel, database, Salesforce or CRM data
Reduce Costs - Pay as you go
Inforama Online eliminates any investment in technology to create personalized documents like brochures, quotes, proposals, invoices, statements, policies, applications etc for customer communication. Using our cloud document automation solution, any business can easily and quickly automate the document generation and distribution process to eliminate manual interaction. Inforama Online is a cost effective and resource reducing solution to automating paper intensive customer communications.http://www.inforama.org