Customized News Powered by Semantic Technology

PRAGMATECH

Mar 16, 2011, 6:45:51 AM3/16/11
There are many claims regarding semantic technology, yet we haven't
seen any that truly performs semantic search.

The CTRL semantic engine does semantic search (you get topically/
semantically related news), automatically generates a lucid summary,
performs entity extraction, and extracts the key topics of any news
article.

Check it out for yourself at http://www.ctrl-news.com/?art=9 and
please let us know what you think!

Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)

Mar 16, 2011, 1:39:16 PM3/16/11
Le Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:45:51 +0100, PRAGMATECH <walid...@gmail.com> a
écrit:

Thanks, will have a look at it and test. I am actually very interesting in
semantic based search engine and semantic editing. I am working since some
times on a semantic on-line editor (using XML format); but for the time
it's still french. I may talk about it here as soon as there will be an
English version.

--
Si les chats miaulent et font autant de vocalises bizarres, c’est pas pour
les chiens.

“I am fluent in ASCII” [Warren 2010]