Test a new semantic engine!

PRAGMATECH

Feb 28, 2011, 1:33:04 PM2/28/11
Ctrl-News, a free online news service powered by the CTRL Semantic
Engine (try it!!!)

We invite you to vist and test ctrl-News, an online news service that
is powered by the CTRL semantic engine. A white paper (in PDF)
describing the CTRL semantic engine can be found at http://ctrl-news.com/
Subscribe for free at http://www.ctrl-news.com/?art=9 to ctrl-News and
start receiving customized news, news that is relevant to your
subject(s) of interest. Using our CTRL semantic engine, ctrl-news
daily fetches for you semantically/topically related articles -
articles that are in the top news sources online. Check automatically-
generated summaries, the key topics and entities extracted for every
news article retrieved. We would really like you to try this free
service and we would ceratinly appreciate your feedback.

The CTRL team at Pragmatech.