FA: Digiboard PC/8 ISA 8-port - $0.01

Sandro Fouche'

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

Digiboard PC/8 ISA 8-port RS232 adapter

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190333492>

Auction Ends: 11/07/99, 10:29 pm EST

****************** CURRENT BID: $0.01 ******************

Specs:

Ports: 8
Interface: ISA

Includes:

* the card (a/n 30000354; rev. K; s/n 1168374)
* 8 port DB-25 cabling
* warranty/registration card
* (old) Novell and OS/2 drivers

I'm not sure the box and drivers go to this card, but I'll include them
anyway.

Drivers should be available at: Digi's FTP site

The winner to pay the actual shipping costs plus insurance. Please allow 10
days for personal checks to clear. All payment in US funds. Delivery is
available in the Washington DC / Baltimore Area.

I will happily work with a broker or escrow service (buye covers fees). If
i-Escrow is used, the buyer can pay by credit card if desired.

Auction Ends: 11/07/99, 10:29 pm EST

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190333492>

-Sandro Fouche