Oct4 Presidential Alert results

David

Oct 4, 2023, 3:21:03 PM10/4/23

Two of my phones, one on TMO, the other SIMless but running the Google
Voice app via WiFi, went off at 1418.

The third, on TMO/Voice, was silent until 1442.

Garrett Wollman

Oct 5, 2023, 6:12:11 AM10/5/23
In article <1200bd98-033b-4a7f...@panix.com>,
I got the alert on my Verizon phone at about 14:18 as well (using
"wifi calling", there's no cellular service in my office). Other
people in my group, some of whom were working from home, reported
getting the Spanish version of the alert, even though their phones are
configured for US English.

-GAWollman

wol...@bimajority.org| act to remove constraint from the future. This is

Michael Trew

Oct 6, 2023, 6:21:37 PM10/6/23
The only mobile phone that I use is an ancient Nokia 3395 which runs on
T-Mobile 2G, and of course, no alert.

A friend of mine has an Android phone with no SIM, only used over WiFi.
I don't know if she has any kind of "Google Voice App", but she claims
to have received no alert, either. I don't know the age of the device.