2022 FierceWireless Rising Star - AT&T’s Nate Zager [telecom]

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Bill Horne

未读,
2022年9月30日 12:53:062022/9/30
收件人
By Martha DeGrasse

For our 2022 Rising Stars, Fierce Wireless focused on the top
U.S. operators. We’ve compiled a slate of impressive up-and-coming
executives in the wireless industry from AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and
Dish. Interestingly, four of our Rising Stars this year started their
careers through internal leadership development programs. We’re
featuring the profiles of these executives, aged 35 or younger, this
week, and we hope you enjoy reading them. These are all folks to keep
an eye on as they make a mark in wireless.

https://www.fiercewireless.com/wireless/2022-fiercewireless-rising-star-atts-nate-zager

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)

0 个新帖子