International Roaming Scam by T-Mobile Targets American Tourists [telecom]

Bill Horne

Nov 23, 2022, 4:30:49 PM11/23/22
by Juergen T Steinmetz

eTurboNews is warning U.S. travelers to NOT rely on T-Mobile phone
services when frequently traveling outside the United States.

T-Mobile USA put the safety and security of a US Journalist traveling
in Turkey in jeopardy by abruptly cutting off international roaming
services, only to punish this customer was actually using its
services.

https://eturbonews.com/international-roaming-scam-by-t-mobile-targets-american-tourists/

* *
* Take with a large grain of salt: if any readers work at T-Mobile, *
* I'll be happy to hear from you: I'll be glad to verify your *
* credentials and publish your explanation. *
* - Bill Horne *
* *

(Please remove QRM to reply directly to Bill Horne)