Latest SpaceX launch sets the stage for another ring of next-gen satellites [telecom]

Bill Horne

Sep 27, 2022, 9:43:22 PM9/27/22
SpaceX launched another 52 of its Starlink internet satellites to orbit
Saturday evening (Sept. 24) and also aced a rocket landing at sea.

A Falcon 9 rocket topped with 52 Starlink spacecraft lifted off from
Florida's Cape Canaveral Space Force Station Saturday at 7:32 p.m. EDT
(2332 GMT).

Starting next year, SpaceX will begin launching Starlink Version 2
satellites, which will be much bigger and more capable than the current
iteration. V2 spacecraft will be able to beam connectivity directly to
smartphones, and will do so for T-Mobile customers via a project called
"Coverage Above and Beyond," SpaceX founder and CEO Elon Musk announced
last month.

https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-satellite-launch-group-4-35

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)