Verizon: Thankful for you [telecom]

Bill Horne

Nov 24, 2022, 10:03:32 AM11/24/22
By: Raquel Wilson

A message of gratitude for our V Team.

On today's edition of Up To Speed, host Raquel Wilson shared an
episode centered around gratitude and reflecting on what it is we're
thankful for.

Raquel shared how our Chief Human Resources Officer, Sam Hammock,
shared a note recognizing and thanking the V Team for their hard work
throughout the year - within the note she gave V Teamers an
opportunity to share a word of thanks to a fellow V Teamer by leaving
a comment below her note. So many of you wrote about the gratitude you
felt for your teammates and Verizon family.

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/speed-november-22-2022