CWA and Microsoft Announce Historic Labor Neutrality Agreement [telecom]

Bill Horne

Jun 17, 2022, 9:54:30 AM6/17/22
June 16, 2022

Thanks to an unprecedented neutrality agreement between CWA and
Microsoft, if Microsoft's proposed acquisition of Activision Blizzard
is approved, workers at Activision will be able to freely and fairly
make a choice about union representation.

CWA President Chris Shelton announced the agreement at the CWA
Presidents Meeting on Monday. "Under this agreement, Microsoft will
remain absolutely neutral if the employees covered by the agreement
express interest in joining CWA," Shelton told the group. "CWA
organizers will have onsite access. Instead of an NLRB election, we
will use a hybrid approach overseen by a neutral third party. Each
worker will be able to either sign a card or participate in a
confidential balloting process to choose union representation."

https://cwa-union.org/news/cwa-and-microsoft-announce-historic-labor-neutrality-agreement

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)