T-Mobile reps walk out of Wyandotte meeting as tempers flare over cell site on school [telecom]

Bill Horne

Mar 23, 2023, 3:19:22 PM3/23/23
By Dave Kinchen, David Komer and online producer

T-Mobile officials leave Wyandotte school board meeting early over
cell tower controversy

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - A Wyandotte school board meeting with
T-Mobile moved along as planned Tuesday - until a representative and
other officials bailed on concerned parents.

The focus of the meeting was T-Mobile’s 5G tower on top of Washington
Elementary School and the deal the district entered into with the cell
phone provider.

"Oh they’re not taking questions," said one parent.

But parents followed them into the hallway and fired off their
concerns.

"This is our chance to talk to you, stand before us and answer our
questions," said one mother. "We’re not going to hurt you, trust
me. We just want to talk to you guys because we’ve been waiting to."

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/t-mobile-reps-walk-out-of-wyandotte-meeting-as-tempers-flare-over-cell-site-on-school