Verizon's 5G launch has had 'no impact' on Frontier [telecom]

Bill Horne

Nov 19, 2022, 8:06:19 PM11/19/22

By Mike Dano

Frontier, a major fixed internet provider that is competing directly
against Verizon's new 5G Home service in Los Angeles, said that so far
it has not lost any customers to the new service.

"We have not seen any impact from Verizon's trials in the LA market,
so no impact," said Frontier CEO Dan McCarthy this week on the
company's earnings conference call, according to a Seeking Alpha
transcript of the event. "We're not seeing that, not hearing it, and
we're not seeing any loss of customers to that at this point."

https://www.fiercewireless.com/5g/verizon-s-5g-launch-has-had-no-impact-frontier