T-Mobile reportedly suffers another, smaller data breach [telecom]

Bill Horne

Dec 31, 2021, 6:10:02 PM12/31/21
Following a large breach earlier this year, some T-Mobile customers
appear to have gotten an unwelcome end-of-year surprise.

By Lori Grunin <https://www.cnet.com/profiles/lgrunin/>

T-Mobile has reportedly suffered another data breach, a few months after
a huge breach in August

<https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/t-mobile-data-breach-more-than-50-million-people-now-affected/>.

The new breach seems to have affected a smaller group of customers, who
received notifications of "unauthorized activity" that consisted of
hackers checking out customer proprietary network information, pulling
off a physical SIM swap, or both,says

<https://tmo.report/2021/12/t-mobile-has-suffered-yet-another-data-breach/>a

Tuesday post by blog The T-Mo Report.

https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/t-mobile-reportedly-suffers-another-smaller-data-breach/

--
I don't want to say that I'm old and worn out, but I'm never anywhere near the curb on trash day